Today Ian, Nancy and Christy decided to come home. Nathan and I went to the airport to pick them up. We were waiting at the gate when he came walking off the plane. Nathan hollered to him and he looked so happy to see us. He came running over to us and gave us both a huge hug. Nancy wasn't feeling well so they came home early. She hasn't been able to cough without pain. She also has side pain and shoulder pain. I hope she will be ok and go to the doctor. Walking from the gate, Ian held my hand. He kept looking up at me and smiling. He continued to tell me "Mom, I missed you and love you so much." It melted my heart. Nathan was so happy that Ian was home. They have been wrestling all day.
Our week was nice, but it was better to get the boy back home.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So glad Ian is home and happy. How's Nancy doing? Been to the Dr. yet? Hope all is fine. We had a fun time camping but missed you.
Man, I wish i could get rid of my two for a bit. One day. Glad Ian had fun, but also glad he's back home with you to love on.
Where's an update? It's been over a week now..... Ginger is really lagging too.
Post a Comment