
I asked one of the bishopric members to help by being a man investigating the church who doesn't understand baptism. We sat in the front of the room and Bro. Smith was "Alan" He came in and explained that he has been seeing the missionaries and they started to discuss with him this thing called baptism. He asked a couple of questions that I turned the answering over to the audience.
It went really well. The junior primary were a bit confused, but the sr primary really got into it. After church, my primary president talked to me and shared that she thinks that the sharing time went great. I told her that I was thinking about keeping my sign and doing the CTR show a few times. Having new guests with different questions on church principles.
I was so happy that it went so well.



3 comments:
Good idea! Repeats are fun and the kids will get into it even more quickly cause they remember the last time. Glad it went well. By the way, where's Aspens' descriptive note?
Yeah! that's a great twist on the original idea. I think getting the Bishopric involved is wonderful. You can definitely use this again on other topics
So happy it went well for you Heather. Be sure to let us know how the show goes later.
Post a Comment