Monday, August 11, 2008

Same 'ol stuff

Well, I keep forgetting to post on my blog. Mom yelled at me this time. I guess I better remember if I don't want to continue being scolded.

This week included the same things as usual. I was busy at work Mon - Thurs. I called in sick Friday. I woke up with a headache that made me dizzy and nauseated. Not fun. Ian was on me anytime he could. I swear that kid feels as though he needs to be touching me all hours of the day. Unfortunately, when I do get a break from Ian, Nathan is attached at the hip. I don't often get much "me" time. At least I know that I am LOVED..

Ian is really getting excited about school. He is now picking out a couple of outfits for school. Of course, everything so far has been camo. He will be attending Camas Prairie Elementary. School starts on September 4th for the Kindergarten classes. I am pretty excited for him myself.

I created the fliers for the primary bbq. I will attempt to post them. (Sorry if it doesn't work.)
Hurray, it worked!! I am going to put together a poster for next week.

Well, can't think of much else. Talk to you later!



3 comments:

Verlynn said...

Good job! Like the flyer. Looks very picnic-y and fun. Kids like bugs you know. Ian's Kindergarten is all day right? Can't remember.

Natalie said...

That handout turned out just great Heather. You'll be digi scrapping in no time. Jordan isn't too thrilled about going back to school, but he's just gotta go.

Unknown said...

The flyer is awesome...what's your secret? I also need more me time...hummmm another getaway might be in order?