On the third Sunday of each month, I am in charge of sharing time. I have found the most wonderful web site full of cute ideas. The site is sugardoodle.com. This months theme is I will follow Jesus by being baptized and confirmed. Well, the idea that I really liked is a news investigative report.
I will come into the primary room with my microphone and camera man (Nathan). I will be making a camcorder. Introduce myself as Sister Krambule from CTR 23 news. We are here LIVE at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints talking to little people called primary. Then I will ask the kids things about the church and baptism like I don't know anything and have open discussions "on camera" about the topic.
I hope it will go well. I just need to get my acting face on and play it up. I will let you know how it goes.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That sounds like great fun Heather. Be sure to let us know how it went over...though I'm sure the kids will have a blast!!
Don't you just love the internet? So many ideas! They still require work to pull them off but it is so much fun to have help getting the old brain to click. Good luck and have fun!
Can't wait to hear how the "Primary Report" went. Such a cute idea.
Post a Comment