Ian left us last Saturday. Our house has been the quietest it ever has. Nathan and I have enjoyed the alone time. We have a running Scrabble tournament started. At this point I am purposely drawing all of the bad letters to allow Nathan to win, he is up 4 games to 2. It has been nice to be able to spend time without questions. However, I still miss him.
I have been staying at work late all week. We have had quite a week there. We have had production issues, blood contamination, the usual foreign material situations and of course my job wouldn't be complete without a couple of HR issues. There is a lot going on and I can't seem to get caught up.
D'Orr has come over to our house every day this week for dinner. I don't think that he would eat otherwise. He gets too caught up in everything else when Nancy is gone. I think he really enjoys having company.
Nathan found out that he is safe from losing his job during the Alaska downsizing. That is a huge relief. We don't want to go through that again. He has really excelled at Alaska. He comes home with a new story about crazy people everyday. I look forward to hearing them.
Well, that's about all that is going on. Ginger said that I needed to post, otherwise what is the purpose of having a blog! I have to get the hang of this.
TTFN
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's nice of you to let Nathan win...we all know what a sore loser he can be. Glad to hear about his job security as well. Enjoy the rest of your quiet before the return of Ian!
Post a Comment