Saturday, July 26, 2008

No Ian for a whole week!

Ian has ventured down to California for a week with Nancy and Christy. Elisa is going to camp and Dave is out of town for work, so Nancy is watching the kids and took Ian down to play with Jake.

I spent my first Saturday without him in a very long time. Lets see, I slept in until 7:30 (ugh!). I did laundry, cleaned the living room, lounged around in my pj's for awhile, watched a couple of movies.... When Nathan got home from work, we were able to talk without interruption. This is so weird.
I just finished making chocolate chip cookies for Nathan to take to work tomorrow. I haven't accomplished this much in who knows how long.

4 comments:

Verlynn said...

Exciting! Bet you'll miss all those hugs and kisses soon. We'll have to see about getting him down here for a week before school starts.

Natalie said...

I'd love to have no kids for a week. hmm...Grandma's house???

Unknown said...

I enjoyed chatting with you uninterrupted last night.
By the way....your blog post time is set funny. I don't do 13:00am!

Unknown said...

BTW...your title makes you sound excited for Ian to be gone for a week. he he