It has been a whole month since I was called as primary second counselor. Wow, I never knew how much work went into these types of callings. I was spoiled with my six week twice a year temple prep class. Now it's tons of phone calls during the week, arranging subs, sharing time once a month, weekly meetings... Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining. I absolutely love the kids and working with our primary president, she is amazing. I have been given the responsibility of junior primary, music and activity days. It has definitely been an experience already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You'll do great. Love Activity Days. Sometimes I miss Primary but not too much.
Wow...you've been a busy beaver with your blog. Looks Great!
You'll do great in Primary
You're blog looks great. You have a very talented sister. :)
I always liked working in Primary. Mostly a teacher here though.
Post a Comment