On Monday, November 3rd, I went in for a "problem visit" to my OB. I called last week regarding some concerns that I was having and some symptoms that were occurring. Nathan has been very concerned and protective of me and the baby. After the nurse obtained all of my medical and past pregnancy information, the doctor has deemed me "high risk". Go figure!!
Nathan and I went in to visit Dr. Mitchell to discuss medications, my thyroid, why I am having night sweats and just general overall pregnancy stuff. He decided that he would like to do an ultrasound. YEAH! It was so exciting to be eight weeks along and to see the heartbeat of your baby. I already love him/her so much. (wow, I am starting to tear up. I must be pregnant!) Nathan was beaming like a very proud father. Dr. Mitchell had some bloodwork done and told me to go and visit my primary care doctor for my thyroid maintenance. I go back in to visit Dr. Mitchell on November 17th for a full OB visit.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sooooo excited!
So glad all is going well!
I so hope you're feeling better. Love you and praying for you.
Post a Comment