Ian opened his presents. He received a starter pack of Bakugan. Also, a couple of laser sited dart guns (Nerf). He got a few books including a couple from the Magic Tree House series. He was pretty excited.
On Sunday, we had Ian's family birthday party. We had Grandma and Grandpa Krambule, Amanda and her friend over for dinner. David, Cheryl, Tyler and Mark showed up later for cake and ice cream.
I spent all day figuring out how to work his dang cake. But I feel it turned out nice. Ian was thrilled...
Ian has had a wonderful birthday weekend. Here's to another fabulous year with my boy!



3 comments:
Great Shark! Great job! Sorry we missed the big day. Ian was very much on my mind. Sure miss the stinker.
You did awesome on the cake!! Glad he had a fun day. I also was thinking of him.
Wow...terrific cake...you didn't even call me for any help...I'm impressed! Looks lke he had a terrific day!
Post a Comment