Monday, March 9, 2009

Dr. Seuss Birthday school activity

Ian started his new school on Wednesday, March 4th. He was very nervous about going to a new school and not knowing anyone in his class. But of course, he came home already making a new friend named Chace. On Thursday, the school celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday by throwing a party. I took Ian over to the school Thursday night to go to the party. He was able to get his face painted, make a hat, he received a free book, and met lots of kids. I think this new school situation will be easier than Ian thought.



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Too fun!! Good luck to Ian. I'm sure he'll do great. Even though he thinks he's had enough education. Silly kid.

Verlynn said...

Great! Be sure to show him the video of Miranda from Ginger's blog. She's an awesome Cat in the Hat also.

Unknown said...

How fun... I need to find out what they did so I can suggest it at our school sometime.