Thursday, February 5, 2009

"Tag" you're it

Yesterday, I arrived at my in-laws to pick Ian up after work. He was sitting on the chair in the corner without a shirt and his arms folded. I dared to asked what happened...

Apparently, Ian and Tyler found a can of green spray paint. Being a five and six year old boy, they decided to give it a try. They were in the back yard and began tagging. They painted the swing set, the grass, the wall. Ian spelled his name on the back of the shop. They sprayed each other as well. Ian had paint all over his shirt, jeans and shoes. Tyler had a nice green spot on his rear end. The dog, Jackson (a chocolate lab) is now camo dog with green spots all over his coat. Ian knew he was in trouble when the dog was spotted by Grandma...

The next morning, Ian and Nathan had a man-to-man about the incident. Ian told Nathan that he kinda had a little fun, but he knew he was in trouble when he saw the look on grandma's face!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously FUNNY! Sorry, just had to laugh. I mean... bad Ian.. not nice. (he he)

Verlynn said...

Poor Jackson! He moves too slowly to get out of their way. I'm so proud to have two taggers in the family now. Melody did a fine job with a magic marker last weekend. Maybe Ian just wants to move back into the shop. It sounds like it is his personal place now.

heather said...

Of course when the whole story was told to me, I had a hard time not laughing. Especially when I saw the dog. D'Orr had to turn the corner when Nancy was scolding them because he was laughing.

Natalie said...

Oh man. I know I'd be furious if I'd been the one to discover the incident, but it's too hilarious. I'm just glad when Melody decided to make her "mark" it was on things that could be cleaned up or painted over.

Jess said...

HAHAHA that's so funny!!! Were you able to get pictures? At least they didn't do it in the house... that would have been a disaster!!! Love the camo dog, is it a new breed? :)